Monday, January 23, 2006

What a Weekend


John and Aaron
Originally uploaded by Mrs. Ca.
It was another fabulous, fun-filled weekend, which began with our friend John's birthday party (he's the one on the right in the picture)UPDATED TO ADD: (or I'm a complete dork and he's the one on the left in the picture. I'm sleep deprived, what do you expect from me? Genius-level functioning where one knows the difference between left and right? Geez. The handsome guy who is actually on the right is my wonderful husband. I feel like such a dork right now!). We all went bowling and had a great time.

(I think that if you click on the picture it will take you to the set of pictures from the party, but don't quote me on that. I'm not really sure how this whole thing works.)

Actually, I only bowled one game, whereas everyone else bowled about 3 or 4 games. I only bowled one because I sucked so much on that first game that it was not worth spending more money on.

But I still had a great time. It's nice to have great friends who make us laugh and who (at least seem to) enjoy spending time with us as much as we enjoy spending time with them.

The rest of the weekend was pretty chill - we had a couple of friends over on Saturday to eat chili and play Euchre (and drunk Sorry, which is just about my favorite game in the whole world).

The only thing missing from this weekend was sleep. Especially last night. I managed to take a 2-hour nap yesterday afternoon, which I should aparently not have taken, since I couldn't sleep at all last night. I am not alone in this misery either, as Aaron is also not sleeping well.

I am prepared for quite a week in the "Ca" house.

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

sounds fun!

 
At 1/23/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Silly Hily said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE bowling! However, beer and bowling go hand in hand and since I can't have a beer right now, I won't go bowling.

Oh, and that pastor does sound like a salesman. I hope he leaves you alone and I hope you can find another church that you and your husband are happy at. Everything happens for a reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home