Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hopefully This Weekend Will Be Better

Today I get to go find out if I have to buy a new car.

That thing that I was talking about? The one that usurped my intended birthday present? Was an accident. A pretty bad one.

I'm okay. Physically at least.

I started sleeping again on Sunday night, and actually made it through most of last night. It was a long weekend, and this week is not turning out much better. I'm still in a little pain, mostly from where the seatbelt held me in.

Thank you God for whoever invented seatbelts.

My car is missing about 1 to 2 feet off the front. Well, it's not missing, really, just pushed back. My husband was mad at me for the accident until he saw the damage. He was expecting much less than what it actually was. Now, he's just happy that I'm still here and that I wasn't injured.

The car has now made its way to the body shop and they should have information for me this afternoon. I'm hoping it can be fixed so that we can avoid having to give me a down payment for Christmas.

3 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're at least okay!!! (((hugs))) Cars are replacable, people not so much.

 
At 10/27/2005 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I am SO glad you are alright!! Take care:)

 
At 10/29/2005 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to head that you're doing alright. Car accidents are the worst! I didn't sleep well for months after ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home