Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A New Love in my Life

I have a new love in my life: Wikipedia.

Okay, I'd known of it before, but I'd never really used it much before today. I was looking for some information on some bands. I was wondering where all of the members of Coldplay were from (found it), how many different members there have been in Foo Fighters (found it) and who is that random guy that keeps showing up with Green Day (found it too).

Since then I've been playing around and have found a lot of information about all sorts of things. I'm really having fun with this, finding out things I've been wondering about for a long time.

Just when I thought there was nothing more to look at on the internet, I discover this.

I should be entertained for at least one more day. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home