Monday, October 17, 2005

Intermission

I'm waiting on my mom to email me some vacation pictures before I write a post about my vacation, so I thought I'd steal an idea from Bethiclaus, and do this post.

So, what you do is google "(your name) needs" and see what the first 10 results are. It can be pretty funny. For example, I did it for my husband and my favorite result for him was "Aaron needs to know that he is not 'dumb'".

I laughed pretty hard at that one.

So here are the things that I, apparently, need:

1. Jessie needs a little guidance. I sure do. With what, however, I'm not sure.

2. Jessica needs a whole lot of timeout. Even Google assumes that my name is Jessica (it's not). Gah!


3. Jessie needs an experienced dog owner that will be able to build up her confidence level. I wasn't aware that Jessie was a popular dog name. Either it is, or there's a lot of entries about this one dog name Jessie.


4. Jessie needs re-homing Not sure what this means, but it could be fun. I guess.


5. Today, Step-by-step is helping Jessie by giving her the support she needs through youth leadership and other programs at the Big Ugly Community Center. Cool! It sounds like I made it on a tv reality show or something. I just wish we could hold it at the Little Pretty Community Center.


6. Jessie needs a little guidance (Jessie is housetrained and will walk to the back door when she needs to go out). See what I mean about the dog thing?

7. Jessie needs some help. This is actually pretty appropriate for today. Have a hard work project that I cannot seem to figure out. Wish me luck!


8. Jessie needs another scene. Cool - a tv show and a reality show. I'm going to be a celebrity soon. Just hope I don't get snarked.


9. Jessie needs a hot story to propel her career into overdrive. Really - sounds like I'm going to be a star.


10. Jessie needs someone to love her. Actually? I've got this one covered.


See why I laughed at the Google result for him? It just seems to fit this picture so well. :)

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got, Jenna needs some friends! Ouch!

 
At 10/17/2005 4:14 PM, Blogger JustJane said...

Hahahaha! Can't wait to see the vacation pics. I am sooo jealous you got to go north and enjoy the colors. I bet you have good stories. Crazy things happen on the other side of that Mackinaw Bridge! I miss you guys! See you soon!

Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home