Friday, October 21, 2005

Coldness

It was 34 degrees outside this morning when I went out to may car. 34 DEGREES! At least it's gotten into the 50s today. Tomorrow and Sunday are predicted to be in the 40s and rainy.

Yuck.

In other non-weather-related news, I'm getting something new and exciting this weekend. It's an early birthday present (very early - my birthday is a little over a month away) but it's on sale currently and I want it for next weekend.

I'm not going to tell you what it is yet, but it is Very Exciting, and I will probably show you all tomorrow or Sunday.

And....that's about how exciting my life currently is. Somewhat, but not incredibly. I'm ready for some down-time though. Being out of town for 3 weekends in a row has worn me out a little bit and I'm still playing catch-up on house and work things.

The thing I'm most looking forward to this weekend, besides the birthday present thing of course, is snuggling with my husband on the couch and watching football games and scary movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home