Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mission: Accomplished

I have bought and wrapped about 95% of the presents I needed to get, and the rest just require a stop at my favorite grocery store (yes, I have a favorite. It's awesome and full of organic meats and produce and fancy foreign foods. And the freshest seafood in town. It rocks.).

Aaron decided to play like he was Nemo last night with his gifts. Have you ever seen the movie "Finding Nemo"? You know the scene near the beginning where Nemo's dad tells him not to touch the boat, but Nemo wants to defy him so he slowly goes towards the boat and quickly touches it with his fin?

Well, I told Aaron not to go near his presents. I didn't want him to shake them because it would be pretty obvious what it was if he did. So what does he do? He slowly edged toward the tree and touches the biggest one quickly with his foot. And looks at me like he's getting away with something. He is such a big kid sometimes!

I, of course, about died laughing.

His big present to me is also under the tree and wrapped, and it's BIG and HEAVY, and I have no idea what it is. He says its something that's not on my list.

Gah! I can't wait for Christmas (or the Friday before Christmas because that's when we're celebrating). It needs to get here faster.

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby, Aaron too, went shopping yesterday and all my gifts are in one of the spare bedrooms....I so badley wanted to go peak when he was in the shower!!!!! Good job getting almost all your wrapping done.....I wrapped like 5-6 gifts last night....I have so much more wrapping to do it's not even funny!!! Oh well! Can't wait to hear what the big heavy box is!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home