Friday, December 09, 2005

Party Like it's 2

The other night, my husband says to me "We should party like it's 2 tonight" as he handed me a drink.

"Party like it's two?" I responded with a look on my face that said "I married a weirdo".

"Like it's two degrees" he says.

He got his wish. Tonight, we will be partying like it's two. At my office Christmas party.

I figure, to party like it's 2 in Michigan, that means you party just enough to make sure you can make it home through all the snow and ice. (Which, for anyone who is curious, is 8 inches right now. It was quite the snow storm last night).

So that means, I'll eat something warm, have maybe one drink right at the beginning and then avoid alcohol like it's the plague so that I can make it home in one piece. My husband won't be joining the party until about its midpoint, so he won't be able to drive me home if I decide to drink more than one drink because I'll also have my car there to worry about.

Partying like it's 2. Fun, no?

I'll just have to party more when I get home after the party.

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 1:04 PM, Blogger JustJane said...

The zing-master strikes again! Leave it to Aaron to come up with the next catch phrase! Have a good time tonight!

 
At 12/11/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger karla said...

See, that's why I could never live in Michigan. In Texas, you could have drank til your liver started punching you in the kidneys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home