Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Big Thing

So, here's what I was talking about earlier. I have been bored lately. Feeling kind of stuck in a rut, hair-wise. It looks nice long, but it just lays there. This picture is directly post-blow drying so it looks like it has a little volume. Ha! I laugh at the appearance of volume because it disappears about 10 minutes later. My hair doesn't curl, so it's either this style or a pony tail and that's about it. So, here's Before:

And here's after:


Ignore my dour expression. I just came in from the bitter, bitter cold.

Aaron hates it when I cut my hair. He likes it long. He also doesn't have to wash, detangle, blowdry or style it. Therefore he usually gets little say in the matter.

Here's what he thought of my new style:

"You're so beautiful I could kiss you"

"I have the cheesiest 'I'm happy' grin on the face of the earth"

I think he likes it. I'm glad. I also hope it looks better in future pictures than it does in the above "after" picture.

Wonder what I'll have to do when I get bored with it again.

6 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Don't you love what a new cut can do for your attitude?

 
At 2/08/2006 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it looks do good! I have been wanting to cut my hair for so long now, but I always chicken out!!

Your look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

 
At 2/08/2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new cut! I like the color, too. Is that natural?

I recently got bangs for the first time in 10+ years. Maybe I'll dig out some pictures to post someday. It just feels good to have a change once in awhile.

 
At 2/08/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

seriously, that haircut looks fab on you. good move!

 
At 2/08/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Thanks for all the kind comments! S - Yes the color is natural. I used to dye it all the time and then my grandmother gave me a hard time because she had always wanted red hair and here I was dying my red-ish hair a different color. So now I don't dye it any more.

 
At 2/08/2006 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! I am so envious of both your cut & color! I have always wanted straight hair and would love to be able to dye it red. I have blond curly hair which takes an hour to straighten & doesn't like to keep color very well. Anyways, it looks fabulous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home