Friday, February 03, 2006

ROCK!


ROCK!
Originally uploaded by Mrs. Ca.
I was going to post all about last weekend today (although I'm almost a week late - I finally uploaded all of our pictures last night), but insomnia kind of attacked again last night, so I'm not incredibly with it today. Click on the picture though and it will take you to the set from last weekend. I have to say it was quite a fun weekend.

Last night I kept having incredibly vivid dreams that woke me up, including one pretty horrible nightmare that kept me up for an hour afterward.

I didn't even eat anything close to bedtime (which is usually what causes weird dreams for me), so I have no idea why I had them.

I have kind of a confession to make. I am wussy girly-girl for the most part. I can handle things like blood and puke fairly well, but anything creepy or crawly really squicks me out.

In my dream last night, Aaron and I were at a pet store, and we had safely made it through a room with very large snakes that were in very tightly sealed enclosures. I didn't have to really worry about those and didn't freak out. When we walked into the next room, however, I lost my shit.

There were lizards and little snakes everywhere, jumping from plant to plant, slithering and crawling along the floor, and coming at me from all directions. There were two doors in the room other than the one I came into, and I couldn't see from where I was, frozen with fear, which was the exit. I went to go back the way I came and it was blocked. I asked Aaron which door was the exit, but he was too busy laughing at me freaking out to tell me which it was.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

And decided that no child of mine will ever have anything creepy or crawly for a pet while they lived under my roof, because, ew.

When I told Aaron about my nightmare this morning, he gave me a huge hug, and said, "Don't worry, I'd wait to laugh at you freaking out after I got you out of somewhere like that and ensured that you were creepy-crawly free."

He's so sweet.

Happy Friday everyone!

3 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a guy! Hehe

 
At 2/03/2006 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cross on the wall placed just above the rocker hand signal. Hilarious!

 
At 2/05/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger karla said...

That picture is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home