Thursday, February 02, 2006

Busy-ness

Gah! I have been so crazy busy that I couldn't even procrastinate long enough to post. I've been wanting to post pictures from last Saturday when Aaron and I had a very fun day of shopping, hiking, and video-game-playing, but haven't even had time to download the pictures onto my computer, so I can't even do that.

The good news is that I don't have to work all weekend as expected.

Which also means I can get my drink on with friends all weekend. Woohoo!

I can't believe it's Thursday already. I've been so busy I feel like I've missed most of this week. Between work, spending one evening with a friend, and all my weight-loss craziness (working out pretty much every day and of course constantly obsessing over what I'm eating) I am suprised I even know what day it is. And the only reason I know what day it is, is because of meetings.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday when we're going to Ann Arbor to play whirlyball with friends. I've never played before, but it sounds like fun. Basically, whirlyball is a combination of Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball and Polo played while riding an electrically powered machine, similar to a bumper car, called a WhirlyBug™.

Yeah, I don't know either, but it sounds like fun.

And afterward we're going to a bar called the Zukey Lake Tavern. Which also sounds like fun.

Overall, between Whirlyball, the Zukey Lake Tavern, and the Super Bowl, this should be an awesome weekend.

AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! You don't know how much I was dreading working all weekend, and how happy I am that the work I was supposed to do fell through.

Now, as long as I don't (knock on wood) injure myself playing whirlyball, it will be a perfect weekend.

3 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played whirlyball once! It's a ton of fun.

Sounds like you deserve such a fun weekend. Enjoy!

 
At 2/02/2006 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whirlyball sounds complicated! Then again, I don't even know how Lacrosse or Polo are even played. I hope you have a blast!

 
At 2/02/2006 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, whirlyball sounds like so much fun! Let us know how it was!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home