Monday, February 13, 2006

St. Valentine

So, tomorrow is supposedly Valentine's Day. And I totally don't care. And my husband is worried because he thinks I'm just saying that, but really, I don't care.

Really.

You see, Valentine's Day is also my little brother's birthday, so we never really celebrated Valentine's Day when I was growing up because we didn't want to take his special day away from him. So that's why I don't care.

Although I am totally making a fancy dinner (crab cakes over mixed greens with a peanut vinaigrette) and dessert (chocolate-glazed hazelnut mousse cake), just because I can.

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 10:41 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

valentines day is pretty lame. but that dinner you are making? deeelicious!

 
At 2/14/2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Hello, That dinner sounds wonderful, hmmm, I think I just gained some weight!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home