Monday, July 18, 2005

Seven Months

I've been married to my best friend for seven months as of today. It's wonderful and it has gone by so fast I can hardly believe it.



When I was in highschool I had a boyfriend, and I thought we were completely and totally IN LOVE. Ha. Not so much. I didn't know I could love someone so much until I met my wonderful, handsome, funny and caring husband. He makes every day better, and even when I'm completely mad at him I still love him so much that it fills me up.

He always tells me that he doesn't know why I picked him, and that I could do better. He's wrong. I picked him because he makes me smile and because he's my best friend. Why would I want to pick someone else? It's not even an option. I look at him and think of all of the wonderful things I get to share with him and it's overwhelming.

We're going on vacation this weekend and I can't wait. We've never really been able to take a real vacation together before (save for two freezing cold and flu-inducing days in Chicago for our honeymoon) so we're both really excited. Four days of togetherness, golfing, sight-seeing and spending money on things we probably shouldn't. But we deserve it, because we've survived these past seven months (not to mention the almost four years before that) and I can't wait to survive the rest of my lifetime with him.

I love you babe!

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations on your 7 months together! I hope you have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home