Monday, November 07, 2005

Two Things

Just two things real quick-like:

1. I had my first ever Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks this morning. I have no idea why I had never had one of these before, but I will have to have at least one more before they go away for the season. Because, YUM! They are so good.

2. We bought Scrabble this weekend because we are looking for things to do instead of sit in front of the television from the time we get home until the time we go to bed every evening after work. It is fun and I am totally kicking butt at it so far. We have, however, only played two games, and I never stay the winner for long. My husband is very competitive and likes to win and therefore finds a way to beat the pants off of me every time before too long. But for now? I'm the Scrabble Queen in my house and I'm enjoying it.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron and I love scrabble too! I always beat him!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home