Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yesterday - In a List - with a Question and a Meme

So yesterday was a LOOOONNNGGG day. Here's why:

1. Meeting across town at 8 in the morning, so my morning commute (and the fact that I usually don't leave the house until eight) went from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

2. Get back for more meetings. Meetings all day. Blech.

3. Internet was down at work. This made it very boring and also I couldn't do some online research I needed to complete. (And - I didn't get to post on here like I was going to!)

4. Neighbors were loud again but my husband was too crabby to go talk to them. And I wasn't feeling very good (darn lunch made me sick) so I wasn't up to baking cookies anyway.

5. Although I was exhausted I could not seem to fall asleep last night, so I was awake way past my bedtime.

Yeah, that all makes for a craptacular day.

Anyway, here's the question: what kind of cookies should I make to take to the neighbors? I was thinking nothing with nuts (since they could be allergic), but I don't know if I should make sugar cookies (like Snickerdoodles), chocolate chip cookies, or oatmeal cookies. Which do you think I should take?

Also, I was going to post that Meme, but Blogger is being all annoying with the auto formatting and making me all crazy-like, so I'll post it later when I have more patience to deal with it. GRRRR...auto-formatting is the devil!

4 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... Snickerdoodles. I wouldn't turn 'em down if I was your neighbor.

 
At 11/10/2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate chip are always good!

 
At 11/10/2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with chocolate chip!

 
At 11/10/2005 8:03 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

everyone likes chocolate chip. solid choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home