Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me?

I have some advice for you all:

If you can avoid it, never start your period on your birthday.

Just sayin'.

I almost cried this morning because my husband didn't make me breakfast in bed. He didn't need to do it. He didn't have time to do it. I wasn't even expecting it, but for some reason it made me sad. It's not like he hasn't already taken me to a movie and dinner, bought me some new shoes, or baked a cake and planned on making me dinner tonight.

I'm far too hormonal.

But other than that, this is a great birthday. Someone at work even brought in cookies!

Just wish you didn't have to get older every year.

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Much sympathy to you with respect to the birthday period. My first period ever came just a few days before my birthday. That sucked.

Hope you can enjoy the rest of your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home