Monday, December 19, 2005

Yes, It's Boring, I Know, But...

My New Year's Resolution is to lose weight. I really only need/want to lose about 15 pounds, and then I'll be happy. As long as I stay right about there.

Another of my resolutions is to work harder on my housekeeping. I'm horrible at remembering to dust and vacuum, and I let laundry pile up until I'm out of things to wear. My kitchen is usually spotless, but the rest of the house? Needs tidying.

Oh, and I need to finish all the projects I've started, but have yet to finish, including knitting a scarf (there's only about 10 inches left - I'm so close!), sewing a quilt (if I really started to do it I could probably finish the top in one afternoon), a cross-stitch project for my mother-in-law (about half finished), and a cross-stitch stocking I started about 3 years ago and have gotten, oh, about 20 stitches into it. These project drive my husband nuts, and every time I talk about starting something new, he reminds me of these. I think making this resolution, as well as the housekeeping one, would make him a very happy man.

Do you have any good resolutions? I know mine aren't that exciting, but I think if I do those three things my life would be just about perfect.

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on losing the 15!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home