Friday, February 17, 2006

Par-tay!

I am so looking forward to tonight after work (and working out)! I'm supposed to go out with friends and it should be a blast. I love Friday evenings. I'm still stuck in the school-night mentality - no going out on weeknights. Can't seem to get over that.

Although it's probably a good thing because if I miss my bedtime on weeknights I'm pretty useless the next day. And lately I have to be very useful around here.

For tonight, I proposed nachos and margaritas. We'll see how that flies. I love hanging out with my friends. They make me laugh a lot every time I see them, which makes anything that may be going wrong about 200% better.

However, I may be jumping on the jealously train a little tonight (although I know that I'll get over it with a drink or two). One of my best friends is going to Aruba on Tuesday, and I am so jealous I could just about die. I want to go somewhere warm so badly. I've never been anywhere tropical, or out of the country at all (unless Canada counts, which, when you live in Michigan, it really doesn't count all that much). I am aching for a good tropical vacation. Preferably before Aaron and I decide to start our family so that I can partake in wonderful tropical drinks.

Ahhh....now I know why I want Margaritas tonight.

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like to go out on "school nights" either. I feel old when I say that, but it's true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home