Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you all are out there having a great St. Patty's Day. Since I'm about 40% Irish (the rest is Scottish and English - I'm really waspy) I'm going to celebrate a lot today. Aaron and I are off to Indiana to visit one of his friends and partake in some college-like partying. I'm so loving vacation days right now.

Anyway, as you can see by the timestamp thingy on here, it's before 6 in the morning, and I think by law I don't have to be creative until way after 6, so I don't know much to write about. However, I thought I'd play the game I see on other peoples' sites sometimes: Ask me anything.

That's right. Do you have anything you want to know about me? I'll answer pretty much anything except for of course things like my address, where I work, or any other stalkerish questions (not that any of my lovely readers would ask me those things, but just in case someone weird stumbles on my site this weekend I thought I'd give this little exception). Have fun and ask away.

And if anyone pinches you today for not wearing green? You have my permission to smack them. Because that's just annoying. For real.

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger mamatulip said...

What's your favourite:

--colour?

--group/artist?

--thing to do on a sunny afternoon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home