Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Holding Pattern

Well, I'm waiting on news to see how buying the car went, so I'll update that when I hear.

In the meantime, I was checking my stats and noticed that in the last twenty-four hours two (perhaps worrisome) search strings brought people to my site. These were "binge on nachos" and "macaroni and cheese". Maybe I should lay off (eating and writing about) comfort foods so much. The whole binge-on-nachos thing hasn't happened in a long time because of the dieting, but damn, that made me want nachos.

Although they are much better than my still-favorite searches that brought someone to my site: "sexy underwear vpl men" (apparently, while women try to avoid the dreaded vpl, someone finds men with vpl very sexy) and "large xxx videos" (for when regular sized videos just won't work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home