Monday, March 13, 2006

Yay Springtime! (and Boo Allergies!)

I am so sad that it's Monday. This weekend was incredibly beautiful weather-wise, and a lot of fun. There was rain in the forecast, but thankfully it only rained at night long after we were in bed and stopped by the morning. So we had lots of warm weather and sunshine to enjoy. Today it's supposed to be sunny and warm again, but windy, and I'm at work so I don't get to enjoy it nearly as much - just through my office window and the occasional jaunt outside to go to another of our buildings.

The only problem with spring and the beautiful warm weather? Pollen. As soon as there's a whiff of pollen in the air my allergies start to act up. Yesterday, even though I was very happy about the beautiful weather, I was also pretty miserable because I had a sore throat and a worse-than-is-normal-currently ear ache. Blech.

So I spent the day sitting in a chair next to the window reading, and it was perfect. I also went out to see "Failure to Launch" in the evening with my friend Molly. It was a good movie, if somewhat predictable, but there were some things I really liked about it.

One of my not-favorite things in the movie was seeing Terry Bradshaw's naked rear end, but I dealt. I can only handle so much naked man - my husband is the perfect amount for me - and after that it's kind of overload. And unexpected naked man? Even worse.

Overall it was a great weekend and I'm very sad it's over. Although next weekend should be a blast, so I have that to look forward to.

And? It's a 3-day weekend so that makes it even better.

1 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

a three-dayer? how come? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home