Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hi, My Name is Jessie, and I'm a Dork

So, last night I was very excited about something. Loading songs into my ipod? No. Going for a ride in the new car? No. New season of America's Next Top Model? You betcha'!

I came home after work and my workout, made dinner, cleaned up and settled in for the two-hour season premier of ANTM. It was awesome. They put through the people I thought they should, and even kicked off the girl I didn't like at the end. (Aaron even watched the whole thing with me, but I doubt he'd admit that to anyone.)

I've been looking forward to the premier since the last season ended. I'm usually not a big fan of reality shows, but for some reason this one sucks me in every time.

My favorite three this season? (Well, I think actually it will be four) Nnenna (who Aaron insists on calling Banana), Mollie Sue, Joanie, and Sara. Jade? Annoys the hell out of me. As does Furonda. Aaron likes Kari. I'm not surprised. She's cute and blonde with pillowy lips. What man wouldn't like her?

So yes, I passed up playing with all my new toys to watch a reality show.

I really am a huge dork. HUGE!

3 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't judge you. I've watched every episode of American Idol this season.

 
At 3/09/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Rhi said...

I just found your blog by way of RockStar Mommy. You are not a dork, I will tell you exactly what a dork is.

A dork is being very excited about watching the first episode of America's Next Top Model and then falling asleep before IT EVEN BEGINS. That's right, I am a dork.

 
At 3/09/2006 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched ANTM this season, but on the nights it's not on, I promise you that if you get your iPod set up and loaded, it will change your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home