Monday, July 17, 2006

Catching Up

We made it back home safely from the weekend o' craziness and partying. I'm taking today off to recover because I just can't deal with reality yet. We had a great time and I got to see a lot of family members I haven't seen in years, including one cousing I haven't seen since he was about 2 (he's now 8). It really was nice to see everyone, but I just can't do the constant running around and never being home. I just feel I'm behind on my life, which gives me a major case of the blues, although I'm sure being home alone after being surrounded by a huge group of people I love helps with the blues too.

In other news I'm just about to finish my third book in less than a week. I love reading and haven't done much reading for fun in the past few years (mostly due to grad school, I'm sure) and am very happy to get the chance to basically inhale books two at a time. It's helping relieve my bad mood, so I'm going to get back to it.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger Sarah Barah said...

I spent some of my weekend with family and it certainly can be draining. What books have you been reading? Would you suggest any of them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home