Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Easily Entertained

I mentioned a while back that I joined a new gym, and that I was very excited about it. One of the things that I was most excited about was that it had group aerobic classes – something my last gym did not have. Even though I was very excited, it took me a while to get my ass to one of those classes, but last Friday I finally went. It was a class called Step & Sculpt, and I was pumped. I love Step classes, and the teacher for this one was really good – he was funny and kept it interesting and had good music. After the class I felt great. I had one of those aerobic highs, I guess, and I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face (of course the smile was helped by the fact that Aaron ordered my favorite pizza for dinner, which negates some of the workout, but also is awesome).

Saturday I was a little sore from the class, but still feeling pretty good. Most of the pain was in my calves, but it was manageable.

Then came Sunday, also known as “The Day I Couldn’t Walk Because of the Pain, Oh, My God, the Pain!”. Monday was not much better and I actually skipped my workout that day because it was still painful.

So, why am I telling you all this?

Because I’m going to another Step & Sculpt class tonight. Aaron thinks I’m nuts, but I can’t wait. Hopefully I can move on Friday, when the next class is scheduled.

Maybe I am a little nuts, but I just can't help myself. Of course this obsession will move on in a few weeks and Aaron will be asking me when I'm going to step class again and I'll tell him I'm so over it. Mostly because I'll be excited about something else completely unrelated. Like my new Pink Razr that ships out today.

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Sarah Barah said...

I haven't been to a step class in literally years and don't think that I could survive. I went to a more strenous yoga class on Sunday and am planning to go again tomorrow. I guess that's the over 30 version of your situation. :)

 
At 7/26/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Aerobics - can't see myself doing that ever again. LOL I like doing more with weights that bouncing around I guess. :)

Glad you are enjoying it. Wonder what will be next?

 
At 7/26/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Now you know you are definately gettng your monies worth.

 
At 7/26/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Eris said...

hmmmm, how do you have time to get in shape and plan the perfect wedding shower. How dare you spend time on your body and your health and your well being when you don't even have a centerpiece yet. Frankly, I am more than a little dissapointed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home