Friday, November 24, 2006

Happily Exhausted

Yesterday was wonderful. Friends, family, seriously delicious food (if I do say so myself, but others did too), what more could I ask for. But I'm exhausted. After waking up at 6 am yesterday and cooking straight through until dinner at four and then cleaning up after dinner, I'm thinking I may not make it out of bed until at least eleven today.

I do have to share one thing with you all though. The Perfect Day-After-Thanksgiving Breakfast:



OK. I'm going back to bed now.

UPDATE: Just as an FYI, it's a bad idea to take your first spinning class in four years the morning after eating your weight in mashed potatoes and pie. I think I'm dying over here.

2 Comments:

At 11/24/2006 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Cas
What a great looking breakfast. And I hope you had a nice nap.

 
At 11/24/2006 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm drooling over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home