Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Things are crazy around here and our guests are yet to arrive. So far I've put together two casseroles, peeled and chopped up the potatoes for mashed potatoes, washed a lot of dishes, ironed the tablecloth, set the table, and I know I'm forgetting some other things we've done already. It's been nuts. I also baked an apple pie and made the cranberry sauce last night. Our house is spotless; the result of a full week of cleaning every night. Oh, and I managed to fit in a shower too.

Seriously, nuts!

But I'm thankful for all of it. I'm thankful that I have the means to feed eight people an enormous meal. I'm thankful that I have friends and family to share the holiday with. I'm very thankful that I have a wonderful husband who insisted I sit for a few minutes and relax before everyone gets here and it gets even crazier. I live a very blessed life and I couldn't be more thankful.

I hope you all have a great holiday too, and that you all have just as many things for which to be thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home