Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sick Day

Well, I think I may have come down with a cold more quickly than at any point in history. I went to bed at 10 pm feeling fine, and woke up at 2 am completely ill - sore throat, stuffy nose, and a cough. Then I didn't sleep the whole rest of the night. So I guess you could say I'm feeling kind of crappy today.

Here's my proposed schedule for today:

8 to 8:15 - Blow dry hair (I showered thinking I was going to work and then collapsed in tears when I got out, and that is when I decided I couldn't handle work today.)

8:15 to 12:00 - Sleep/Laze around in bed watching the Today show and ER re-runs. Ooh...maybe I'll throw in a movie./Read Blogs (I love having a laptop and wireless internet. Like a lot.)

12:00 to 12:30 - Lunch

12:30 to 1 - Plan meals

1 to 2:30 - Grocery Shopping/Put Away Groceries

2:30 to 5 - Sleep/Laze around in bed watching Lifetime movies/Read blogs

5 to ? - Make Wonton Soup for dinner (mmm....can't wait)

? to Bedtime - whine to Aaron about how crappy I feel. (I'm sure he's looking forward to this part)

So as you can see I have quite the day to attend to. I'm outta here. The bed is calling my name.

8 Comments:

At 11/14/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Kelley said...

Sorry you're sick, but I hope your day of TV, movies and blogs makes up for it!

I totally need to get me some wireless internet; web surfing in bed sounds like heaven...

 
At 11/14/2006 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather. Feel better!

 
At 11/14/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

for a sick person you sure do have your day planned out! hee hee.

 
At 11/14/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Eris said...

Yikes. If I am sick this is my day:

Sleep

And that is all. I can hardly motivate myself to grocery shop when I am healthy! I get that soup will cure you though. Feel better.

 
At 11/14/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Feel better, soup always helps me.

 
At 11/14/2006 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good sick day. Home made wonton soup sounds like a good remedy, along with too much tv and blogging of course.

 
At 11/14/2006 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better. Nothing like getting out and grocery shopping to make you feel better. What are you thinking? I ditto the sleep comment. Laze around, read blogs (hmm maybe I should be sick one day to catch up), watch tv and movies now that sounds like quality recovery time.

I have to say, I heart my laptop and wireless internet. LOVE IT!

Get to feeling better, then I would like your WonTon Soup recipe. :)

 
At 11/15/2006 9:23 AM, Blogger MSU gal said...

Coincidentally, i am home sick today and yesterday had stopped after work to pick up some Wonton in an effort to make myself feel better. Love the stuff. Please pass the recipe along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home