Monday, November 13, 2006

Top 5 Reasons...

That Today Kind of Sucks

1. Remember my bad waxing experience from last week? Yeah. My forehead and upper eyelids are totally peeling where I was burned by the wax. It's not the best look I've ever sported. I may have to stop being passive aggressive and actually call the salon and complain.

2. My day is going to be spent comparing shades of blue and running back and forth to a printer. Sounds like fun, no?

3. I'm really, incredibly hungry right now, but only have a small lunch to eat today. The hunger is probably from the fact that I have yet to eat my weight in cheese today like I have for the past two days (hence the small lunch today).

4. The weekend is over. I really did not the weekend to be over. My ass, however, is probably glad the weekend is over. Despite that the scale has not moved, I don't believe that my ass didn't expand over the weekend. Seriously. Too. Much. Cheese.

5. Do I need another reason? Despite all of these things, I'm actually in a remarkably good mood today. So there really isn't a fifth thing. Or maybe it's that I'm happy despite the potential for sucktitude today holds.

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Kelley said...

You should definitely call and say something. Asymmetrical eyebrows are one thing, but if this woman is actually burning people, she needs to know! Or maybe have Aaron call (that's probably what my wussy self would do...)

 
At 11/13/2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the burning thing is not really complaining so much as important feedback. Sorry you got burned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home