Monday, July 25, 2005

Reality Bites

Why is the first day back to work from vacation so freaking LONG? Huh? Why? I even actually took a lunch today and it still seems to be dragging along, the clock mocking me by, I swear, crawling backwards every once in a while.

The vacation I just returned from was wonderful, which makes it even harder to face the reality of work. My husband is still off (using up vacation time that doesn't carry over into the next working year which starts on August 1st) so he met me for lunch today and we took a picnic to a nearby park and played a game of backgammon (which I won!!!). It was really hard to come back to work after that.

I promise to post pictures of my wonderful vacation soon. Northern Michigan is beautiful at all times of the year, and the weather was perfect this weekend. We had a ton of fun, traveled around a lot, and did things we've been wanting to do for a while now. Having all that fun and then having it end is why reality bites.

It seriously, seriously bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home