Monday, August 08, 2005

A Case of the Mondays

I have a serious case of the "Mondays" today. I'm crabby and tired, and just want to go home. Too bad I actually have work to do today and a "sick day" coming up on Friday (taking care of a friend who is getting her wisdom teeth taken out and I don't want to waste vacation time on it), otherwise I'd take a sick day today.

I almost cried today because I was stuck in traffic. For five whole minutes. I think I need to go back to bed.

I've had the Mondays since Saturday. That day I almost cried because I was tired and we were golfing and I was sucking at it and wanted to quit.

I bought myself some presents yesterday to try and cheer myself up. It kind of worked, but I'm still in a pissy mood. I got a new pair of shoes, new pajamas, some ice cream, and a new Playstation game for my husband and I. (I'd link to the shoes and pajamas, but the web-filtering software is acting up today at work and it won't let me go to any shopping website except this one, which is sure to make my husband unhappy because then I have dreams of grandeur where I can actually afford some of these beautiful, beautiful things).

I think I'm going to go now and get some peanut M&M's to hopefully help me get out of my funk. I think they'll really help. Mmmm...m&m's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home