Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Beloved, may your sleep be sound

So, this past weekend my husband I decided it was time to shop for a new mattress. The mattress we currently "sleep" on (and I say "sleep" because we mostly just toss and turn all night because we are uncomfortable) was a hand-me-down because when we first moved in together we literally had no money.

At first we thought it was incredibly comfortable. Could be because we were used to sleeping two to a twin mattress. Our "new" one was a queen with a pillow top.

As time has worn on, the mattress has worn out. At first there was one big furrow in the middle of the bed and so we'd both end up there. Now there's two furrows - one on either side of the bed - so hard as I may try to snuggle up to Aaron in the middle of the night, as soon as I fall asleep I fall back down on my side.

So yes, it's time for a new mattress.

So, we went shopping on Saturday, bought a new mattress and it's being delivered tonight. So tomorrow I'll either be very well-rested or very tired because I'm not used to the new mattress yet. I'm also hoping that the new mattress will keep Aaron from complaining about his back hurting every morning.

Here's to a good long night of sleeping soundly.

1 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 2:04 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

sleep well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home