Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Time is Here Again

I'm really looking forward to 4:30 this afternoon.

Want to know why?

Because after 4:30 this afternoon, I don't have to return to work until 8:00 (or probably about 8:20) on January 2. My husband doesn't either, so that's 11 days of no work. We're going to have a great time and not want to go back to work on the 2nd.

I'm very excited to have this time with him. And to have time with our families over the holiday weekend. I haven't seen his parents since this summer, or his brother since our wedding more than a year ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Plus, his brother has a new girlfriend who we'll probably get to meet, so I'm excited for that too (new to us, actually, he's been dating her for a while now).

Then it's on to see my family. It's rare that our whole family is ever all in one place at a time. My brother lives about 8 hours north, my sister is at school, and I live about 80 miles away from my parents' house, but we're all going to be together this Christmas. This means there will be many board games and much eating and drinking and being silly. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'll probably be gone from here until early next week.

I guess what I am saying, is that I'm expecting to have a merry Christmas, and I hope that everyone out there has a wonderful holiday too! My best to you and yours!

UPDATE: I forgot to tell you! You may see some changes around here in the next week. I'm going to nag my little sister until she helps me spruce this place up a bit. So, yeah, that's what the purple is about right now. Trying to make some changes. Hope you like them when they're all done!

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 3:05 PM, Blogger divinemissk said...

have a great time with your family!

 
At 12/22/2005 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home