Thursday, December 29, 2005

Updateishness

Hope everyone's Holiday went well! I must have been a very good girl this year because Santa et al were very good to me.

I am enjoying my week-plus off with my husband very much. This is actually the first time I've been on the internet since last Thursday. I didn't even go through any withdrawal symptoms!

I know!

We just got back from King Kong (which was very good, but VERY LONG) and we get to spend another night cuddling together on the couch and watching (even more) movies.

Well, I think I'm going to go read. I'm finishing up "A Million Little Pieces". I've barely been able to put it down since I started it a couple of days ago. It is awesome and I totally recommend that you read it.

Have a good New Year's Eve/Day if I'm not back before then!

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Glad you had a great Christmas!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home