Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Color Me Happy

(and busy)

The tooth? Is fine!

And that makes me oh, so happy. You see, I thought I had a bad cavity or had cracked my tooth or something. It hurt soooooo bad. But? It turns out that there was something caught under my gums that was irritating the root of the tooth. So, ouch! But also easily fixable.

The dentist actually fixed it in about 10 seconds (all though I won't go into details because it was kind of gross and I totally squicked out Aaron last night by describing it. Which was totally worth the pain in the first place.)

So the tooth is fine. And I made good macaroni and cheese last night. I used the recipe I grew up on, and it's so super easy that Aaron was wondering why I ever tried anything else. Basically it's homemade shells and cheese. I just boiled noodles, added milk and Velveeta (light of course, since I'm on this whole diet thing) and stirred till the cheese melted. Then, of course, to up the healthiness of it, I added steamed broccoli. Gotta get in those vegetable servings.

It was really good. And soft enough to eat since my teeth were still aching from the dentist appointment.

Yeah, I'm so relieved that it was just a small non-serious problem with the tooth. I'm such a baby when it comes to my teeth and pain.

2 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying a new mac & cheese recipe tomorrow night that I got from "Mr. Food". Have you ever tried that one?

Glad to hear that your teeth feel better!

 
At 2/28/2006 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you teeth are better! Thanks for the email!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home