Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Do you think I could get fired...

for taking a nap on my desk? I'm seriously considering it this morning. I took some cold medicine and it's not supposed to make me drowsy, but it totally is. Grrrr...stupid not-non-drowsy medication. Also...stupid cold that won't go away that I've had for 2 weeks now. Gah!

In other news, I was bored last night so I decided to mess with my husband's head. It was a blast.

Here's how to freak Aaron out in six easy steps:

1. While watching television, ask Aaron if he can set the alarm for a little early so that you can get up to do yoga in the morning.

2. When Aaron looks at you strange, say "I told you last night that I was going to start getting up to work out early."

3. Get an angry look on your face when he still looks confused and say "You never listen to me!" He starts to stammer, and asks when you told him. Tell him "Last night when we were falling asleep".

4. When he accuses you of cheating on the weight-loss bet you made, ask "How can working out extra be cheating?" and "do you just expect me to keep on doing what I'm doing and lose weight at a faster pace?" Also act really annoyed about this.

5. Crack a smile because you can't keep it in anymore. Admit that you never said that and that you aren't really getting up early to do yoga. Aaron looks slightly relieved and says "Why do you have to mess with me?"

6. Respond "Because I was bored" and receive an eyeroll.

So much fun!

Then 5 minutes later, when he complains about you wanting to get up early to do yoga because that means that he has to get up earlier too since the VCR is in the bedroom, you get to say "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" again. Because this time he really didn't.

Although it would be way easier to freak him out in one step by saying "I think I'm pregnant", I don't think it's fair to cause a heart-attack this early in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home