Friday, March 03, 2006

I Need Help from the Ladies!

Okay, here's the deal.

Yesterday I was told that I have to give a big presentation on Monday to an important group of people. Good opportunity? Yes. Scares the shit out of me? Yes.

But what do I think about as soon as I hear that?

What am I going to wear?!?!

The problem is that all of my suits are in dire need of dry cleaning and I'm going out of town this weekend so I don't have time to get them cleaned. So, I need to buy a new outfit.

Here's where I need help. Where should I look for a good suit, that doesn't cost too much (I'm thinking about $150 or less for an entire outfit)? Also, I kind of want a grey suit since I already have three black ones and plenty of tan pants. Anyone know who's carrying a cute grey suit right now?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Okay I'm going to continue freaking out now.

4 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

the outfit is very important. i understand your freaking out. i am sure you will find the right outfit. i am at a loss on the whole suit thing as i can wear flip flops and jeans to work on a daily basis. someday i will have a grown up job. ;)

 
At 3/03/2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... lots of places are probably having sales on their winter things, so you might have lots of options that are low cost. Try Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. Also, Banana Republic I know is having a sale.

Good luck!!!! You'll be great.

 
At 3/04/2006 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann Taylor or Banana Republic Sale rack are good options if you can go up to $150, Talbots too. I bet you could find something at Kohls for even cheaper, but you'd really have to dig.

Good luck on your presentation, just remember to keep breathing. It helps a ton in staying calm.

 
At 3/06/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger JustJane said...

Goodluck today! You'll do great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home