Thursday, March 02, 2006

Phone Phobia

Well, not really a phobia, but I really hate talking on the telephone.

I can't get into too much detail, because it's about work, but I was just given a very important task to do on short notice, and a big part of this task is calling someone in a fairly high position in another state. I normally suck talking on the telephone, but when I need to talk to someone important, someone who I don't know and who sure as hell has no idea who I am? I pretty much come across as not quite all there. I just totally suck at it.

I just tried to call this person and she's busy and asked me to call back in 20 minutes. So here I am, freaking out for the next 20 minutes all because of a stupid phone call.

I am so mental sometimes!

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

breathe. breathe.

i can get like that too. just picture them in their underwear.

:) sizz

 
At 3/02/2006 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the same way to some degree when I have to talk to higher-ups. But you can do it! I have faith in you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home