Monday, March 06, 2006

This was the weekend of New Stuff, apparently.

Crisis averted - Suit purchased and meeting over. I didn't even really have to talk too much. But I did manage to convince Aaron that it was a good idea to get a new outfit because of the very important meeting, so it was a win-win situation!

Also, because my husband is the sweetest man in the history of sweet men sometimes, he surprised me yesterday by buying me an I-Pod! I am so excited. It should get here in the next couple of days, and I can't wait to start loading it up with all my favorite songs. It's the i-pod nano and it holds about 240 songs. My sister's holds about 7500, but I'm just fine with 240 - it gives me something to do when I'm bored, you know, change the songs.

So, yeah, it was a good weekend. And, I think we're going to go buy a new car tonight (well, new to us. It's a used car technically). Aaron's is giving up and so we really need a new one, so we've finally decided on what we want and there's a shiny model sitting at a local dealership that we have our eye on. Wish us luck, we're going in to haggle the price down tonight when Aaron gets home from work.

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Good luck on the new car! I always think that is so exciting.

I have the 2gb nano, too and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home