Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sevens Meme

But first! I was right about the commercial, I saw it again this morning. I was not smoking crack! And am thoroughly grossed out! THOROUGHLY!

Anyway...

Ms. Sizzle tagged me last week and I totally forgot to do this then, but here it is now:

SEVENS

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Go visit Italy, Greece, France, England, Scotland, and Ireland
2. Buy a house
3. Have two children
4. Learn to play the guitar
5. Be published (hopefully in a peer-reviewed journal)
6. Get over being so damn shy
7. Learn to speak another language fluently

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Roll my R's
2. Stay up late without complaining about it being past my bedtime
3. Drive at night
4. Talk to strangers without my face turning red
5. Be quiet while drunk
6. Concentrate on one thing for an extended period of time
7. Start and finish a project in a reasonable amount of time (see unfinished quilt, stocking, cross-stitch for my mother-in-law, and scarf)

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. Writing stories
2. Hopefully making others laugh
3. Being able to say what I'm thinking
4. Developing on-line friends
5. Finding out that I'm not alone on a lot of things
6. Helping others to find out they're not alone on a lot of things
7. Reading great stories that I would miss out on otherwise

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Totally
2. Seriously?
3. Baby! (when calling out to my husband)
4. What do you want for dinner
5. Wow!
6. What's up?
7. What do you want to do?

Seven Books I Love:
1. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe (Fanny Flagg)
2. Straight Man (Richard Russo)
3. Pope Joan (Donna Woolfolk Cross)
4. The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
5. To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
6. Frankenstein (Mary Shelly)
7. Wide Sargasso Sea (Jean Rhys)
(Plus too many more to list here)

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Out Cold
2. Anchor Man
3. Garden State
4. Legally Blonde
5. Wonder Boys
6. Harold and Maude
7. Goodburger

Seven People I Want To Join In (sorry if you've already been tagged)
1. Jenna
2. Isabel
3. TB
4. Contrary
5. Frectis
6. Donna
7. Bethiclaus

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

yay for meme!

:) sizz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home