Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Disturbed

Okay, I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not actually sure if I saw this, or if I was dreaming, but I think I saw this on a commercial this morning. Also, Arby's website sucks and they don't have anything about it online, so who knows. I could be smoking too much crack, but whatever.

I think that I saw an Arby's commercial this morning for new "All Naturals" chicken menu items at Arby's. Using All Natural chicken. I may have seen this last night when I had taken some Tylenol Cold Nighttime, so that could explain if I saw this wrong, but really the more I think about it, the more disturbed I am. If their new products are made of All Natural Chicken, what were their old chicken products made of?

Also, am I smoking too much crack, or has anyone else seen this commercial?

**shudder**

I think I'm sufficiently squicked right now.

4 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen it, but remind me not to eat any Arby's chicken! Ewww...

 
At 3/01/2006 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am throughly disgusted. Ew.

I saw one last night that was "come in for your free XX on February 28th". Don't remember who it was, but we're heavy tv watchers and it's the first time either of us had seen it. On the 28th. And it was around 9PM.

Also, have you seen the Taco Hell commercial where the guy pulls that nasty buritto/quesadilla thing out of his glove compartment? Gross.

 
At 3/01/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I think crack makes you crave un-natural chicken parts. I know I read that somewhere.... ;-)

 
At 3/01/2006 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they used to use artificial chicken. You know, chickens who wear too much make-up and think having sex with every rooster who comes along makes them cooler. The kind of chicken who lays eggs and then ignores them to hang out at nightclubs with pullets named Antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home