Monday, April 17, 2006

6 Things Meme - Variation

So, Aaron and I were talking over dinner and I was telling him about the 6 Things meme that's going around and some of the funnier/cooler things I've read on other peoples' sites. (I promise I'll follow this up tomorrow with my own version) He thought this was funny and immediately came up with his own six things. And I quote:

"1. My third nipple, 2. My third eye, 3. My third penis, 4. Oh, wait, forgot about my second penis, 5. I have 7 toes, and 6. 2 belly buttons"

He cracks me up, so I thought I'd share.

Can you tell we've been drinking a little wine with dinner? Also? This is my first drunk blogging experience.

You're welcome.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drinking and blogging. two great tastes that taste great together. Until you embarrass yourself mightily. Just wait, it will happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home