Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Can't Believe I'm Telling this Story

Heard in my kitchen two nights ago:

"Every time you walk behind me my ass clenches"

It was Aaron who said this, not me. The reason he has that reaction is we have this little game we play where we smack each other on the ass and then run away before the other person can smack back. We also do sneak attacks, where you sneak up on the other person and smack them before they know you're there. Usually it's just a light smack, nothing that really hurts. It really is fun. But the other day I got him really good and he's still a little afraid of me. Which is awesome!

9 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

That is definitely "Quote of the Day" material.

 
At 4/06/2006 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee...

I love little games that are unique to just spouses!

 
At 4/06/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger graymama said...

You know he likes it!

Hubby and I had to stop playing a similar type of game because Buddy started to join in, too.

 
At 4/06/2006 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great!! Made me smile :)

 
At 4/06/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i am sure he is thrilled you have shared this tidbit with all of us. ;)

 
At 4/06/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

I like to do something similiar to this to my husband. I call it "freaking his bunger" and he hates it. He always says I do it when it's "not convenient" (or "NC", for short).

 
At 4/06/2006 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this made me laugh. my husband and i do that too although, because my son has recently begun parroting every word and behavior he observes, we've had to cut back. somehow it's not so cute when your two year old smacks your butt at the grocery store...

 
At 4/06/2006 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband constantly has his hand on my bum. Everyone comments on how sweet he is, always putting me into the car and opening doors for me, but it's only so he has a chance to get a handful of bottom.

I don't complain too much. Could be worse. I could have a husband who didn't want to touch my bum. I'll take my perv any old day.

 
At 4/08/2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

I came across your blog on a link in Dooce's comments. I'm going to print this and show my husband as proof that other kids are doing it so it is completely normal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home