Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mortified

I feel like a laugh today, and nothing makes me laugh more than embarrassing stories. So today, I'll share mine but you have to share yours too.

One of my most absolutely embarrassing moments happened when I was a sophomore in college. There was this guy I had a really big crush on named Chad. He and I had a biology class together my very first semester in college and I immediately developed the crush on him. Later I befriended a guy named Matt who I later found out was Chad's best friend.

It was perfect. I got to hang out with Chad all the time without looking too desperate because I was Matt's friend. One night Matt invited me over to their fraternity house for a wine and cheese party they were having. Chad was going to be there so I got really done up. Tight, low-cut shirt, my best jeans and some rockin' shoes. I looked great and felt great. Well, the wine and cheese party was more Boone's Farm and bricks o' cheddar, but it was fun. We each had our own bottle of Boone's and I finished mine off pretty quick because I was nervous. I'm pretty shy and so being around Chad made me introverted unless I was drunk. When I'm drunk I'm everyone's best friend.

So I finished my bottle of Boone's and headed out to the back deck to see if Matt and Chad were out there. They were and I walked up and started talking to them. So there we are, talking, drinking, smoking and laughing. I should also mention here that I had not eaten much that day. So I was really drunk, smoking and laughing really hard at a story Chad had just told. All of the sudden I started coughing, and then it happened.

I threw up all over Chad.

So much for ever having a relationship with him! Matt about died laughing at me and then took me inside to clean me up. I didn't see Chad for the rest of the night (he had probably headed home to get cleaned up himself). I was so embarrassed. Mortified actually. I threw up all over my crush!

Well, it was probably better that way because he ended up dropping out of college to become a delivery person for UPS. I later confessed to Matt that I had a huge crush on Chad, to which he said, "Really? I thought you hated him!" This is because when I flirt I am totally sarcastic and jokey to the object of my affection, so apparently I was mean to this guy for over a year and then I threw up on him. I really never had a chance.

Okay, your turn.

6 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

LOL. ohhh, i don't think i can top that one. that is priceless! :)

 
At 4/05/2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I never puked on anyone, but I did once fall out of a bed I was in with a hot guy in college because I was so drunk.

 
At 4/05/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger JustJane said...

I've never been embarrassed. = )

 
At 4/05/2006 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In college I had to run out of the cafeteria and puked Turkey Tettrazini out of my nose in front of the glass windows of the cafeteria - I to this day have NEVER lived that one down.

 
At 4/05/2006 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops hit publish before I could add this - I farted today at work - completely accidentally and I know she heard it

 
At 4/06/2006 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, pshaw, guys love it when you puke on 'em. Really. That boy probably still thinks about you today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home