Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Have you ever....

had one of those days that just WILL NOT END?

Yeah, I'm having one. I am so mind-numbingly bored right now that I am thinking that taking a yoga class right now while incredibly sore sounds like a better idea than sitting here at work.

Compounding my long boring day is the bad idea I had for lunch, a.k.a. the fried eggplant sandwich that I thought would be good but which was really, really, incredibly not. Also, it was full of grease and my stomach? Is kind of queasy right now. To top it all off, I'm still hungry, but have nothing to eat.

Gah! Today sucks!

But enough of my complaining, because I'm sure it's annoying.

Wait, I have one more thing to complain about. My ear. The left one, to be exact. I have been having clogged ear problems for about 2 months now and it's driving me batty. My doctor says it's allergies or a cold and my eustatian (I have no idea if that's spelled right) tube is inflamed and so it's almost swollen shut and so there's this vibrating noise when I breathe and it's really, really, incredibly, completely freaking annoying. We've tried all different kinds of medicines and medicine combinations, and the doctor says that if it doesn't go away I may have to have tubes put in my ears! Surgery? No thanks. GAH! It's really bad today.

Have any of you ever had this problem (the vibrating ear-tube thing)? Do you know how to fix it? My latest attempt is to stop using my ear buds because on Monday I listened to my ipod for most of the day and then had in ear plugs at the concert for 2-plus hours and then yesterday the annoyingness was about 10 times worse than it has been in the recent past. Who knows. I just hope this works because I really don't want to have to do the ear-tubes surgery. So, yeah, if anyone has ever heard of this please let me know whatever you know about it. I will resort to begging if I have to. I just want it to stop being annoying and go away.

Okay. that's it with the complaining. Unfortunately that's all I have today, so there you go. At least this made 10 minutes pass fairly quickly, which helps with my first issue du jour.

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up charlie, this too will pass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home