Friday, March 31, 2006

T.G.I.F.F.F.

Thank Goodness it's Finally Freaking Friday!

Even though I had a shortened week, this week has crawled by incredibly slowly. I've been busy too, so I'm ready for the break the weekend brings. No big plans since we're still on a tight budget because of the new car, but I'm thinking hiking, baking, and Netflix movies are big schedule points.

Plus, I get to see my friend Molly who I haven't seen in like a month. She only lives about two miles away so it's not like we have to travel to see each other. It's just that we've been out of town on alternating weekends, but this weekend we're both in town so there are some fun times in the works. With the warm weather that's expected we're bound to have a good time.

Now if only 5 pm would get here...

1 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

It is getting close and closer to 5. But not close enough.

I get to hang out with my friend tonight also. But she lives 3 miles away. So it's much farther then Molly!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home