Monday, August 07, 2006

Bleh Stupid PMS

I am in a Bad Mood today. Yes, that is with capitals. It is a Very Bad Mood, indeed. I am at work, but would like to be not at work. In fact, I want to be so very much not at work that I looked at other job openings around here and around my home town. Unfortunately there was nothing I wanted (or could be fortunately, I guess, I don't know. I don't want to make decisions today).

I tried to make a dinner/grocery list for this week, but it was too hard, so I gave up. I called Aaron to give him a semi-complete grocery list so that he could go shopping, and almost cried when he said he wasn't going grocery shopping for the week until Wednesday (we're going to a baseball game tomorrow night, otherwise he would do it then). Then I almost cried because my boss was annoyed. Not at me, just in general, and she snapped a little bit. Now I'm almost crying because I'm typing about almost crying.

Ridiculous!

Sometimes I hate being a girl because of the stupid mood swings. All I want today is to be home in bed, cuddling with Aaron, and for him to be a mute. Just for the day. Just so he doesn't get smacked for saying something completely reasonable, which I will take as unreasonable because I am feeling bitchy.

I have my first visit with a personal trainer today, and oh, what a crappy day it is for that. Not to mention that I forgot to shave my armpits this morning and then proceeded to pack a tank top to work out in. Way to go, me! That won't be embarrassing at all!

Also making me want to cry today? The fact that I have to come back to work tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, ad naseum.

Sorry about all the whining. I just had to get it off my chest and everyone around here is sick of listening to me. I probably would be too. In fact, I pretty much am.

2 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger JustJane said...

I bragged about you on my blog entry today...hope that makes you feel better!

 
At 8/07/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i soooo hate pms and you know what? i am not even NEAR pms and i have been on the mood swing roller coaster today. ugh! i feel your pain sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home