Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Like a Bee

I’ve been pretty busy lately, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to let up any time soon. People always complain about how busy they are during the holiday season, but the holiday season is nothing compared to late summer for us. We’re busy with personal things (currently, it’s trying to schedule an appointment with a personal trainer at the gym – we’re playing phone tag, and playing with the new computer), things with friends and family (bridal showers, baseball games, weddings, etc.), and work things.

It’s the work things that are killing me. Aaron called yesterday and I was too busy to talk. That never happens, in fact, usually it’s the opposite – I call him and he’s too busy to talk. He asked how long I was going to be busy like this. The unfortunate answer? Until at least October. Blech.

So in the mean time I’m trying to make my home life more relaxing, which I think is working. I’ve been slacking on my usual meal planning/cooking that I do, and instead going the easy route as much as possible (pizza anyone?). I de-cluttered and organized so that I don’t have too much weighing on me to get done. And even more exciting (for me at least) I downloaded the game that whoorl got me hooked on, and played it for hours last night.

But for now, I have to get back to work and act like the busy little worker bee I have to be these days. It’s not incredibly fun (but it is somewhat fun because I’m a giant nerd and I like what I’m doing), but I suppose I have to support my pizza and video game habits somehow.

1 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i have been so afraid to download whoorl's game because i just know it will hook me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home