Friday, August 11, 2006

OMG, We are SOOOOO Lame

But funny. At least we think so.

Last night I made a dinner I had been craving. You see, you take ham, sliced potatoes, green beans, and (for me only) carrots, dot with butter, dill, and a dash of garlic salt and wrap each serving in it's own little foil packet. Then you bake the heck out of it, and it comes out absolutely delicious. And it's called a Hobo.

(Side story - the word "hobo" never fails to make me laugh, in any use. So this has dual reasons why it's one of my favorite meals)

Sitting down for dinner, we had this conversation:

Me: How is it?

Him: It's great. In fact, it's the best hobo I've ever eaten!

Me: Glad to hear it.

Him: Yeah, that Ed, he's so tall and skinny - such a string bean.

Me: **Rolls Eyes**

Him: And Cliff? Such a ham. He always makes me laugh.

Me: **Giggling** Are you done?

Him: Yeah. I think so.

Then we both burst into a major case of the giggles that didn't subside for about 10 minutes.

I'm glad we at least crack each other up. Everyone else probably thinks we're lame. But we? Think we're hillarious!

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we died laughing too! Great one!! Not lame at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home