Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quite a Threat

On Sundays I usually do my baking for the week, which typically means I make some sort of sweet (cookie, cake, or brownies) for us to eat as dessert for the week. This past weekend Aaron wanted chocolate chip cookies, but I wanted something a little different, so I made chocolate chip crispies. Chocolate chip crispies are basically chocolate chip cookies, but you add in Rice Krispies along with the chocolate chips. And they are delicious.

Well, anyway, last night while watching the season finale of Hell's Kitchen (I am so excited about the person who won, because I had picked her from the very beginning, but this has nothing to do with this story) I went to the kitchen to get a cookie and noticed that they were already out and open. Aaron looked at me sheepishly and said "Jess, they're so good. I've had nine cookies already today".

"Well, okay, I'll put them away and then to get them out of your way I'll take them into work tomorrow for that meeting"

As I said the last half of this sentence his face fell, and then a look of evil spread across his face.

"Do that and I may have to remove one of your arms and one of your legs."

"Well that wouldn't be very nice."

"Yes, but then you'd know the pain of me being separated from those coookies."

I guess I'm making another batch this weekend!

***************************************************************************

On a completely unrelated note, did you know that you can have Samuel L. Jackson call someone about his new move, Snakes on a Plane? My mom did this to Aaron (it's really just a recording, but it was hillarious because we weren't expecting it). Just go to http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/ and enter in the information, and whoever you pick will get a phone message from Samuel L. Jackson. It's pretty cool. I can't wait for this movie to come out so I can see if it lives up to all the hype.

4 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

i so am going to send that message to someone- today! thanks for the link. :)

 
At 8/15/2006 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rice crispies is a great idea. How much?

 
At 8/15/2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. Dave and I were just talking last night about Snakes on a Plane. Thanks for the link...I just sent him a message from that bad ass mo'fo Samuel.

 
At 8/15/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Oh the cookies sound delicious!! I made No-bake cookies today (the chocolate & oatmeal ones), but I took most of them to my former boss! He's addicted. He's also a doctor so I keep him buttered up and I get free samples. Shhhh! don't tell!

I am sooo sending a message or two! Thanks for the link!!! I am not sure I want to see that movie. It sounds kind of scary. In a creepy snake kind of way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home