Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Loneliest Number Since the Number One

That's right, just two short things today:

1. I've been sick all week, and earlier this week I was feeling much worse than I do now. One day I decided to sleep in a little bit and forgo a couple of my morning routines, including putting on makeup. At work throughout the day, people stopped by my office to ask how I was feeling, and each and every single person told me that I didn't look good, in fact, I was looking pretty pale. Lesson learned? Wear makeup to work.

2. I don't know how I could have forgotten this yesterday, but yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year. That's right - it was the premier of this season of America's Next Top Model. My absolute favorite show, for God knows what reason, but it is. This year's cast seems ripe for the fighting - people are already being bossy and annoying.

Also, everyone seems to have a sob story - there's one girl who survived a plane crash due to her mother's body being on top of her and keeping her from dying of hypothermia (also, this girl looks remarkably like Kim from two seasons ago). Then there's a girl who is a cervical cancer survivor.

There's also a couple of wild girls who will either be a lot of fun, or will become annoying by next week. They're already showing fights over the phone. I can't wait to see the rest of the season. This is going to be fun!

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Steph said...

I caught ANTM last night. I was a little surprised that the photos that came out of that photo shoot were so poor (in general). With a group of girls that seem to be so dramatic all of the time, they really didn't show any emotion in their pictures. The drama should make for good TV, though!

 
At 9/21/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lordy... I've forgotten to wear makeup to work before, and do you NOT feel totally naked all day long? With the hustle and bustle of getting the kids ready in the morning, etc... I literally just "forget" to finish getting ready...

Many a mornings have I jumped in the car to notice I have no makeup on, or no earrings, or mismatched socks and/or shoes.

Gosh, and I just realized I totally proved myself to be a BLONDE. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home