Thursday, September 14, 2006

Breaking "Hiatus" for this Very Important Post

I am sad. Something happened last night that I was expecting, but really didn't want to see.

**Spoiler Alert**

That's right. My very favorite person on Project Runway was "auf'ed".


Kayne, I'm so sad to see you go!

Now, like I said, Kayne was my very favorite person on PR, but not necessarily my favorite designer (that distinction goes to Michael, for he is awesome). Kayne was just plain fun, and I think I want to be his best friend. Or at least hang out with him and another "auf'ed" designer, Robert, to hear them be all snarky. Those two crack me up.

So yes, I will survive, but I am sad that Kayne is no longer on the show. I'm also sad that it's almost time for the show's finale! Can you believe the season is almost over?

At least I'll have "Top Chef" to fill the void in my heart caused by the finale of PR. (Wow, I am far too addicted to Bravo reality shows!)

**************************************************************************

Can I just tell you how much the following headline on People.com made me giggle?

"Baby No. 2 for Patrick Dempsey"

Does it not sound like he just birthed his second child? Way to give credit to him and not his lovely wife who went through the actual labor/birthing.

3 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

Kayne was fun. And I loved his couture dress. Not sure why the judges didn't.

Sad to see him go, but it was his time.

I just hope Laura stays in!!

 
At 9/26/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

So what about the other reality shows? Survivor? Amazing Race? Or is it just the Bravo shows you are interested in?

 
At 11/13/2022 2:37 PM, Anonymous Excavation Contractors Simi Valley said...

Thanks for this blog poost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home